1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cinnamon & sugar. Set aside.
2. Working with 3 tortillas at a time, spray both sides of of the tortilla and sprinkle each side lightly with cinnamon sugar.
3. Stack 3 tortillas and using a pizza cutter or knife, cut tortillas into 12 wedges. Place on a baking sheet and bake 8-11 minutes or until crisp.
1. Zest the lemon and set aside. Peel and finely chop apple, squeeze 2 teaspoons lemon juice over apples and mix well to combine.
2. Finely chop strawberries and melon (or kiwi). Gently combine all ingredients, the raspberries will break apart a bit but that's what you want. Allow to sit at room temperature at least 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe from: Spend With Pennies